We are Ready to Install Your QuietCool System
We are Kevin and Kathy Page, the owners of 951 Construction. We and our team of experienced installers are ready to install your QuietCool Fan system.
- We have installed more than 1,000 QuietCool fans.
- Every attic is the same, but they are all a little different. We don’t need to “see” your attic to quote a price.
- We use flat-rate up-front pricing. (I don’t need to see your stuff to know how much to charge you.)
- We am more than willing to come out and do an in-home quote if you would like that better.
- We are prepared to deal with obstacles and don’t add extra charges.
- Installation price includes the fan, switch, timer, electrical connection, etc.
- No hidden charges.
The QuietCool fan system is the single most cost-effective energy improvement you can make for your home. We install a LOT of these fans and promise you a high-quality installation for an affordable price.
We aren’t allowed to publish our affordable installation prices on the internet,
but call today or Click HERE and we can give your our flat-rate all-inclusive pricing!
QuietCool has the Perfect Fan System for You
Standard installation by 951 Construction includes:
QuietCool is a high-quality product and we provide an affordable all-inclusive installation package. We INCLUDE everything for a high quality installation.
- Complete installation of your QuietCool system
- No hidden charges
- Clean and tidy installation
- Fan will hang from rafters in the attic
- Damper box and grille will be installed in the ceiling
- Damper box is sealed with expanding adhesive foam
- Install wall mounted electrical switch (included)
- Connect fan to existing power in the attic
- 951 Construction is a licensed, bonded, and insured contractor (979723)
* Installation does not include upgrading electrical circuits or electrical service if necessary, or any other upgrades to the home that may be necessary to install the fan.
You want 951 Construction to install your QuietCool Fan
We are always innovating. This picture shows one of our most recent and best improvements to our installation procedure.
We cut the QuietCool fan box and use it as the perfectly sized dust catcher! Spring-loaded poles hold it up against the ceiling to capture ALL the dust that falls when we cut the ceiling hole for the fan. This is just one example of the many little things we have learned to make your install better.
Kathy Page is credited with coming up with this innovative idea to keep your home clean while we install your fan.
This is what your QuietCool installation will look like
The QuietCool Whole House Fan hangs in the attic from the rafters and connects to the living space via an acoustical duct and damper box. All you see is an attractive cover plate for the switch and elegant grille covering the damper box.
Why Our Installations are Better
Not every fan installation is the same and the difference is in the details.
HOW and WHERE the fan hangs in the attic makes a difference in how loud it is. We have learned how to choose the ideal configuration so your fan is as quiet as possible.
951 Construction goes above and beyond what is required by using foam to air seal around the ceiling damper box.
The foam we use to air seal around the damper box has the added benefit of increasing the insulation value around the edges of the ceiling damper box. We “cut-in” the fan into the existing insulation and leave it tucked-in tightly around the damper box.
Attention to Detail
It’s the little stuff that makes the difference in a fan installation
We make sure the little stuff is done right so your installation is first class.
Draping and Cleanup
Kathy Page is in charge of keeping your home clean while we install your QuietCool Whole House Fan
Tidy Trax are another example of what we do to make our installation process better.
This is the perfect solution to prevent me from soiling your floors. These innovative boot covers easily attach and remove, so I can take them off before getting in the attic, and put them back on when it’s time to walk on your flooring!
Every time we discover a way to make the installation process better, we adopt it immediately.
Start saving money and enjoy a cooler comfortable home!